Rendezvous Log Cabin Bespoke Features:
- 5m x 4m building with 44mm thickness walls, 20mm floor boards and 20mm chamfered roof boards.
- Apex roof and large load bearing beams (270mm x 70mm) to support the roof weight.
- Two rooms with an interlocking door that can be locked.
- Covered terrace with 20mm boards.
- Six opening Georgian double glazed windows.
- A double Georgian door unit with a three point locking system, double glazed and durable seals.
- All windows and doors are produced in the stronger and more stable glue laminated wood and fitted with 24mm argon filled double glazing units.
- Structural reinforcement system used in the corner of the cabin to control the lateral movement of logs during the British seasons.
- Pressure treated floor joists with a damp proof course.
We would be pleased to help you design your bespoke log cabin.
Images Highlighting Features & Options
Window Example Options (Other Measurements are Possible)
Door Example Options (Other Measurements are Possible)
Please note that all our garden sheds and log cabins are supplied unpainted and any colour finishes/treatments shown on our website and in our brochure are available at an additional cost.