Club House Log Cabin Bespoke Features:
- 4m x 4m building with 34mm thickness walls, 20mm floor boards, 20mm chamfered roof boards
- Pent roof construction sloping from the front to back.
- 300mm long wall dividers.
- Two opening double glazed windows with two double glazed glass units in each window.
- A double door with two double glazed glass units in each door, a three point locking system and durable seals.
- All windows and doors are produced in the stronger and more stable glue laminated wood and fitted with 24mm argon filled double glazing units.
- Structural reinforcement system used in the corner of the cabin to control the lateral movement of logs during the British seasons.
- Pressure treated floor joists with a damp proof course.
We would be pleased to help you design your bespoke log cabin.
Images Highlighting Features & Options
Window Example Options (Other Measurements are Possible)
Door Example Options (Other Measurements are Possible)
Please note that all our garden sheds and log cabins are supplied unpainted and any colour finishes/treatments shown on our website and in our brochure are available at an additional cost.