Coronavirus Information For Our Customers
The health and wellbeing of our employees and that of our customers and suppliers is of the utmost importance to us.
We have therefore decided to close all operations effective immediately. We will fulfil any completed orders this week but are not taking any new retail or trade orders online, by phone or email.
We urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly for essential items only.
I’d like to thank all of the staff at Challenge Fencing for working so hard and offering a safe and reliable service to our customers over a difficult time.
We will continue to update our website and social channels as the situation develops.
We have decided not to offer a delivery or trade collection service on Saturdays.
We will however still be operating a delivery and trade collection service Monday to Friday, subject to the latest government advice.
Sadly, we have taken the decision to temporarily close all our branch shops until further notice.
We are completely closed to the public but we are still making sheds and doing installations where possible, we are working hard to continue serving our customers in the safest possible way.
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to disrupt all of our lives, we would like to explain what actions we are taking to fight the spread of the virus and safeguard the health & wellbeing of our staff, customers & suppliers;
- Where possible all our office-based employees are now working effectively from home
- We have increased our hygiene procedures in all our branches & are regularly updating all employees on the current best advice from Public Health England, The Government & NHS
- We have a strong sourcing strategy with excellent supplier relationships that allows us to maintain healthy stock levels at present. However, this is a developing situation & we kindly ask you bear with us if orders are delayed
- We will continue to take online, telephone and email orders but have changed our delivery procedure as follows;
- we will stay at least 2m away from our customers at all times
- if a customer is self-isolating when delivery is confirmed or does not want to come into contact with our driver, we will re-arrange delivery for at least 14 days later
- we will not ask for a signature, instead we will ask for a name & email when ordering so an email can be sent to confirm delivery
No walk-in trade or retail customers will be served in any of our branches.
If you have any questions please contact us or call us on 01483 224186.
Please keep visiting this page for the latest information.
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to disrupt all of our lives, we would like to explain what actions we are taking to fight the spread of the virus & safeguard the health & wellbeing of our staff, customers & suppliers.
Do continue to check this page for our latest updates.
Very best regards,